Posted by DeckWise
Is There An Easier Way To Build A Hardwood Deck?
Do you love the look and feel of an exotic hardwood deck?
Do you want to build one but don’t have the time or money?
The DeckWise® Deck Tile System is a quick, easy, and affordable way to renovate your outdoor living space. With our Deck Tile System, you can have the deck you always wanted for a fraction of the cost of traditional timber decking. Plus, you can install the tiles yourself, saving not only money but also installation time. Because of the modular design, this system does not require the commitment of a permanent structure that you would need to build a traditional deck. Our tiles were designed to be installed over an existing surface by simply placing the tiles on to our patented connectors. Deck Tiles are also the ideal solution for renters or urban dwellers who would like to renovate an existing balcony or rooftop.
We offer our tile system in three different types of wood: Ipe, Cumaru and Tigerwood. After you decide which type you like best, you can choose either anti-slip surface or smooth. The anti slip surface is ideal for areas near water, like surrounding a pool or as the base of an outdoor shower.
The DeckWise® Deck Tile System Features:
- Chemical & UV resistant polyethylene that won’t fade or crack.
- Pre-drilled countersunk holes for easy fastening over a concrete slab or existing wooden deck.
- Built in gap spacing for an even and uniform surface.
- Elevates the deck tile above the subsurface to prevent wood rot.
- Can be divided into halves or quarters easily with hand tools for use on edges and corners.
- Improved drainage and runoff so water doesn’t pool in the corners.
- Available in Brown, Black and Gray.
Go to www.DeckWise.com or call us at 941-896-9851 to find out where you can get the DeckWise® Deck Tile System.